Capital City College Group is one of the UK’s largest college groups, comprising City and Islington College, Westminster Kingsway College and the College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London.
Choosing us for your Higher Education course means you’ll benefit from:
are Capital City College Group?
- The largest provider of Further Education (FE) in one of the largest, most significant cities in the world – London
- Incorporating 3 exceptional, widely known College brands: City and Islington, CONEL and Westminster Kingsway, and an apprenticeship/training division, Capital City College Training (CCCT)
- With centres in ideal London locations – at the heart of industry and innovation, with excellent transport links
- Using expertise and influence to shape education in London and beyond
- CCCG – transforming lives of Londoners through continued education
By uniting three of London’s largest colleges and an apprenticeship division, we’re committed to making exceptional higher-level training and qualifications achievable for all – and that includes you.
With over 100 years’ experience providing education and training in London, our Colleges have built close ties with the communities we serve.
We value the diversity, life experiences and ambitions of our entire student family, and want to give those who live, study and work in London the skills, insight, opportunity and drive to succeed in their careers.
Committed to helping London’s economy grow, we have strong relationships with local and international industry. We listen to employers, businesses and sector experts and give our students everything they need to meet – and exceed – expectations.
As well as vital skills and knowledge, our partnerships with