Student Introduction Scheme
Thank you for signing up to our Student Introduction Scheme
Please read the terms & conditions below, then complete and submit the form:
Terms and Conditions
The Higher Education at Capital City College Group (CCCG) Student Introduction Scheme aims to encourage current HE students to recommend their friends/family/colleagues to relevant HE courses at CCCG, and thank them for successful student introductions.
- Student referrers will be given an Amazon voucher worth £100 for each successful student introduction. This is limited to 10 successful introductions per referrer up to a maximum of 40 students across the entire scheme for September/October 2020. This will be based on a first-come-first-served basis.
- The incentive of £100 Amazon voucher per successful student introduction is non-negotiable and is for a limited time only.
- The scheme applies to September/October 2020 starts only and is only open to prescribed Higher Education courses across Capital City College Group (i.e. Foundation/Initial Years, Foundation Degrees, BA (Hons) and Top-ups, BSc (Hons) and Top-ups, HNC/HNDs).
- The student referrer must complete and submit an online form for each person they introduce, prior to the referred person’s course application being made.
- Applications will be processed according to standard CCCG HE application procedures. Introduced students will be subject to the same entry requirements as any other applicant, and places will be offered in accordance with these entry requirements and course availability.
- Introduced students will be contacted by CCCG to confirm their introduction by the student referrer.
- 6 weeks after the start of the course (after October half term), forms will be reconciled with enrolled students to confirm successful student introductions.
- A successfully-introduced student must be enrolled on and attending a prescribed Higher Education course in accordance with CCCG HE policy, and either paying fees or have had their loan approved.
- Student referrers will receive Amazon vouchers to the relevant value prior to the Christmas break.
- The deadline for receipt of forms is 30 September 2020. Introductions will not be processed after this date.
- Introduced students must not have any previous association with Capital City College Group or its colleges.